Rodent Patrol Program
We strive to ensure our yard is rodent free.
Methods we employ included:
- Groomed and gravelled yard
- Mouse Bait stations approximately every 30 feet armed with industrial strength poison.
- 3 cats roaming the yard
- Improved landscaping with the neighbor to reduce long grass and weeds
Cameras monitoring the entry and exit 24 hours a day.
- Armed with 8 cameras that can zoom in on faces, license plates etc.
- Requirement of Photo ID
- Records of Trailer Information such as plate numbers etc.
- Plans to add cameras to the back yard
Clear, easy, access with a completely gravelled yard.
- Snow removal off the main aisle and mini storage aisles
- Management of drainage
- 2 drainage ponds covering over of ½ acre
- Roadway minimum of 40 feet and up to 50 feet wide
Easy, secure access with time stamped monitoring.
- Office Hours: Monday – Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
- Gate Access Hours: 6 am – 10 pm
- Scan card for entry and exit
- Recording of entry and exit and time spent in our yard