Have you ever wondered why so many people need to rent storage space? What could they possibly be storing inside those units? As it turns out, people need extra space for lots of reasons and having the option of renting additional space temporarily can be a huge de-stressor. Here are our top 5 reasons:
1. Freeing up space in our homes – we all want/need to de-clutter our homes once in a while. Space constraints and wanting to hold on to things we’re not ready to discard yet are reasons self storage is a great solution.
2. Organizing for home renovations – self storage is a safe and reliable way to protect your belongings during renos. It ensures your sofas, wooden furniture and other belongings don’t get damaged during construction and makes space for the contractors to work unencumbered.
3. Moving – from downsizing to consolidating multiple homes to closing dates being pushed back, renting storage space gives you a place to store your belongings if you have to move out of your old home before moving into your new one.
4. Storing seasonal items – seasonal clothing and sports equipment can take up a ton of space. If you’ve simply run out of space, self storage is the perfect short-term option.
5. Death of a loved one – when a loved one passes, we need time to process our emotions before deciding what to do with their belongings. Many of these items are sentimental and can be hard to part with. Self storage offers a way to hold onto them until we’re ready to go through that process.
For more information or for assistance in choosing the right storage unit for your very unique needs, call us at (403) 652-2552 or email email@example.com.