The whole purpose of self storage is to protect your belongings. Any place rain falls is vulnerable and reminds us how vulnerable our personal belongings can be. Fortunately, at Choice Storage we have never experienced flooding on our property and our units are situated in a safe location that can’t be penetrated by ground water.
Along with keeping your personal belongings safe and dry, here are a few more tips for choosing a self storage facility:
- Look for a facility that has good security measures in place to protect your belongings
- Make sure that the facility is clean and well-maintained
- Check the facility’s reputation by reading reviews online
- Choose a facility that is conveniently located
- Make sure that the facility offers the type of storage unit that you need
- Compare prices and choose a facility that fits your budget
Please feel free to contact us at your convenience at (403) 652-2552.